We are looking for a passionate and proactive Middle QA Engineer to join our team for an iGaming platform.
At Innovecs Games, we build, create, and deliver robust mobile and iGaming games for clients around the world, helping them do what they do best: engage audiences and support communities.
We have a diverse group of 200 talented individuals with expansive knowledge and skill sets; we celebrate their unique talents and encourage personal growth and development.
Our company strives for transparency and open communication, both within our team and with our 100+ happy clients. We respect our teammates and cheer for each other’s success.
Innovecs Games is a part of Innovecs, a global digital transformation company with business hubs across the US, UK, Australia, and Israel, and R&D centers in Poland, Hungary, Colombia, Georgia, and Ukraine. We have more than 9 years of hands-on experience shipping award-winning products worldwide.
About the Client:
A British game development and distribution company founded in 2016. It is a provider of an iGaming platform that empowers innovative game developers to develop gaming products quickly and secure their route to market from a single integration.
What makes the project stand out:
– Provides unique virtual content, third-party games, and platform services to many of the world’s leading online operators, including William Hill, Ladbrokes, and Corals;
– In 2018, the company was acquired by AGS, a global commercial supplier of gaming products;
– They have 8 data centers maintained globally;
– 80+ casino operators use the platform;
– Daily turnover is over USD 15 mln.
Our Value to You:
- Competitive compensation with a generous bonus program;
- Flexible hours and remote-first mode: we value flexible working hours over set hours, results over number of hours, and transparent communication over need-to-know access.
- Hardware/Software-whatever you need to be your best;
- Open-door culture, simplified processes, transparent communication, and top management at a handshake distance;
- Vacation, sick leaves, holidays, paid maternity/paternity leave;
- Access to our learning & development center: workshops, webinars, training platform, and edutainment events;
- Online workouts with fitness coaches & community enrollment in activities such as yoga, chess, mindfulness, etc.;
- Virtual social activities and occasional gifts to celebrate the Innovecs Games lifestyle.