We are looking for an outstanding and passionate Full-Stack Developer to join our top-notch Full-Stack development team.
- 2+ years of full-stack web development.
- Experience in working on large scale and production ready web applications.
- Experience with React + Hooks.
- Experience with Node.js.
- Experience working on high quality production platforms and teams.
- Experience in working on cloud based projects - Docker.
- A team player.
- English - Upper intermediate
- Experience in working with big data pipelines and databases.
- Experience with AWS - EC2, ECS, S3, RDS etc.
- Experience with NestJS.
- Work as part of a Full-stack agile team, working in high velocity, delivering great
quality in our flagship web platform.
- Responsible for end to end design and implementation of major features and
- Work closely with the product, designers and cross teams.
Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company with presence in the U.S., Europe, UK, Australia, LATAM, and Israel. With 10 years on the market and 850+ team members, we focus on long-term cooperation with our people providing them with the opportunity to learn, grow, develop, and stand out not only in their profession but also outside of it. We are one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. 5000, and on the list of 100 Best Global Outsourcing Providers by IAOP, have TikTok with over 10m views, and 10+ lifestyle communities by interests.
Get on board and unlock your potential with us!
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is a game development and publishing company focused on building fun, short, ad-based game experiences for the mobile mass market. Our mission is to develop and grow great games, and get game developers a bigger slice of the pie. Our DNA is partner-first, and our goal is always to help our game developer partners grow
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Attractive compensation pegged to the U.S. dollar with full benefits package;
- Modern hardware setup;
- Individual development plan, career coaching, and Mentorship Program;
- Investment in your professional growth: workshops, webinars, training platform, and edutainment events;
- Global certification preparation program (AWS, ISTQB, Unity, Scrum, etc.), and comprehensive online courses on Udemy, Educative, Pluralsight, edX;
- Flexible working mode in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers;
- Opportunity to work from home or from anywhere with our Relocation Support Program;
- Open-door culture, simplified processes, transparent communication, and top management at a handshake distance;
- Private health insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leaves, vacation, and holidays;
- Online workouts with fitness coaches & community enrollment in activities such as esports, yoga, chess, mindfulness, etc.;
- English classes and public speaking club to boost your language and presenting skills;
- Virtual team buildings, social activities and occasional gifts to celebrate Innovecs lifestyle.
Here at Innovecs, we promote equal opportunities and embrace diversity in our teams in terms of work experience, area of expertise, culture, religion, gender, and ethnicity. We are committed to building a tight-knit, team tradition-loving community that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
There are no limitations, no barriers when the right people are on your way — apply for the vacancy and succeed with us!