We are looking for a Senior HTML5 Developer to join our game project.
- Experience in Frontend development at least 3-4 years;
- Demonstrable experience in working with Spine/Pixi and/or other 2D animation software;
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming;
- Computer Science Degree (BSc or higher);
- Commercial understanding of game design and a creative mind;
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback in a positive/professional manner;
- Organize and prioritize work effectively, able to adjust in a changing environment;
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects and as part of a highly-skilled team;
- A desire to learn new skills and develop your existing skillset;
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal).
- The role involves some challenging work designing and developing HTML5 game content for the lottery and gaming industry;
- Increasing code quality, application stability and performance;
- Participate in code review and task planning activities.
Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company with presence in the U.S., Europe, UK, Australia, LATAM, and Israel. With 10 years on the market and 850+ team members, we focus on long-term cooperation with our people providing them with the opportunity to learn, grow, develop, and stand out not only in their profession but also outside of it. We are one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. 5000, and on the list of 100 Best Global Outsourcing Providers by IAOP, have TikTok with over 10m views, and 10+ lifestyle communities by interests. Get on board and unlock your potential with us!
About the Client
Innovecs Games is a part of Innovecs, digital transformation tech company, specializing in game development. We design, build and deliver compelling and complex digital gaming solutions for lotteries around the world helping them do what they do best: create winners and support communities. What’s our secret for leveraging digital impact for our clients? Years of experience in the industry, an extensive knowledge base and a diversely talented team. Our collective expertise enables our clients to reach new players, expand their brand engagement and build long-term growth through sustainable and impactful technical solutions.
What makes the project stand out:
- The department includes 200+ game development specialists, including engineers, designers, artists, animators, testers, DevOps, and other on-demand professionals;
- Our developers live games: we even have a small gaming community among our employees; they play CS:GO! and in 2021 won our local Boosta Business League;
- Work is not the limit for our people: they always participate in live code sessions and share knowledge at original workshops;
- Innovecs Games has strong cloud expertise backed by the AWS Select Consulting Partner status.
What will you get
- Attractive compensation pegged to the U.S. dollar with full benefits package;
- Modern hardware setup;
- Individual development plan, career coaching, and Mentorship Program;
- Investment in your professional growth: workshops, webinars, training platform, and edutainment events;
- Global certification preparation program (AWS, ISTQB, Unity, Scrum, etc.), and comprehensive online courses on Udemy, Educative, Pluralsight, edX;
- Flexible working mode in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers;
- Opportunity to work from home or from anywhere with our Relocation Support Program;
- Open-door culture, simplified processes, transparent communication, and top management at a handshake distance;
- Private health insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leaves, vacation, and holidays;
- Online workouts with fitness coaches & community enrollment in activities such as esports, yoga, chess, mindfulness, etc.;
- English classes and public speaking club to boost your language and presenting skills;
- Virtual team buildings, social activities and occasional gifts to celebrate Innovecs lifestyle.
Here at Innovecs, we promote equal opportunities and embrace diversity in our teams in terms of work experience, area of expertise, culture, religion, gender, and ethnicity. We are committed to building a tight-knit, team tradition-loving community that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
There are no limitations, no barriers when the right people are on your way — apply for the vacancy and succeed with us!