We're looking for a Middle Technical Artist (Unity 3D) to join our game project.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Art, Related Field, or Equivalent Experience;
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience in game development;
- Developing knowledge of 2D graphic and animation software (After Effects and 3DSMax or equivalent);
- Working knowledge of Unity (Godot is a big plus);
- Basic knowledge of C#;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Familiarity with 3D Studio Max (3DSMAX) or other 3D software;
- Understanding of UI / UX principles across various platforms.
- Implement art assets in the Game Engine;
- Identify and solve technical issues related to the art pipeline;
- Provide artists with technical feedback to ensure the creation of optimized assets;
- Document and evangelize best practices;
- Profiling game performance and applying art optimization techniques.
Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company with presence in the U.S., Europe, UK, Australia, LATAM, and Israel. With 10 years on the market and 850+ team members, we focus on long-term cooperation with our people providing them with the opportunity to learn, grow, develop, and stand out not only in their profession but also outside of it. We are one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. 5000, and on the list of 100 Best Global Outsourcing Providers by IAOP, have TikTok with over 10m views, and 10+ lifestyle communities by interests. Get on board and unlock your potential with us!
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client – start-up game studio, that wants to create modern games in the unexplored area of gaming. You can be a part of this international R&D studio. Join us!
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Attractive compensation pegged to the U.S. dollar with full benefits package;
- Modern hardware setup;
- Individual development plan, career coaching, and Mentorship Program;
- Investment in your professional growth: workshops, webinars, training platform, and edutainment events;
- Global certification preparation program (AWS, ISTQB, Unity, Scrum, etc.), and comprehensive online courses on Udemy, Educative, Pluralsight, edX;
- Flexible working mode in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers;
- Opportunity to work from home or from anywhere with our Relocation Support Program;
- Open-door culture, simplified processes, transparent communication, and top management at a handshake distance;
- Private health insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leaves, vacation, and holidays;
- Online workouts with fitness coaches & community enrollment in activities such as esports, yoga, chess, mindfulness, etc.;
- English classes and public speaking club to boost your language and presenting skills;
- Virtual team buildings, social activities and occasional gifts to celebrate Innovecs lifestyle.
Here at Innovecs, we promote equal opportunities and embrace diversity in our teams in terms of work experience, area of expertise, culture, religion, gender, and ethnicity. We are committed to building a tight-knit, team tradition-loving community that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
There are no limitations, no barriers when the right people are on your way — apply for the vacancy and succeed with us!